Where Can I Get Specialized Cloud Services for the Engineering Industry in Canada?
Cloud technology is fast replacing traditional hardware as organizations seek improvements in every regard: efficiency, mobility, convenience, security, etc. Unfortunately, constraints in resources or qualified teams deny engineering operations access to the proven benefits of the cloud.
EngineeringIT offers cloud services to engineering, construction, and architectural firms. Leveraging top-shelf cloud services, we can mitigate the various barriers to cloud deployment for companies in these industries.
We recognize that cloud computing is a strong option in the engineering industry. The cloud allows organizations to take advantage of cost savings compared to the total cost of ownership for pricey in-house hardware.
Can Cloud Services For Engineering & Related Industries Boost Workflow Efficiencies?
The cloud is proving to be a game-changer across the engineering sector. It’s empowering organizations to slash power consumption, minimize hardware maintenance costs, and achieve the agility to adapt to an ever-changing business environment.
EngineeringIT taps into cloud advantages for engineering, construction, and architecture industries to help you achieve efficiencies and gain a competitive edge in your respective markets. Switching to cloud solutions can lead to:
- Reduced Operating Costs – Cloud solutions allow you to forego capital and operational expenses associated with hardware purchase, maintenance, and replacement.
- Enhanced Collaboration – Opens up wide-range applications that give you the power to easily share documents and collaborate with clients or staff no matter geographical location.
- Flexibility & Scalability – Unlike traditional IT infrastructure, the Cloud is scalable to your business needs ensuring that you only pay for what you need and use.
- Fortified Business Continuity – Mitigating the impact of localized disasters that can otherwise knock out your physical systems.
Does EngineeringIT Have Expertise In The Specialized IT Needs Of The Engineering Industry?
We stay ahead of the curve. Our team is comprised of IT professionals who work every day in cloud resources for engineering. We take great pride in staying on top of the latest advancements in technology, so we can equip you with the best solutions to operate.
- Microsoft Silver Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft Server Support
- Dell Servers Support
- Office 365 Support and Migrations
- Android/iOS Workflow Applications and Security Support
Our cloud services offer engineering, construction and related organizations benefits like:
- Distributed application integration and automation
- Fortified cloud security through proactive monitoring and maintenance
- Access to a team of IT specialists committed to your firm’s success
- Executive level IT-advice on best cloud practices
- Real-time answers and troubleshooting of employee questions or issues
- Affordable and predictable pricing
What Services Does EngineeringIT Offer Organizations In The Engineering, Construction & Other Related Industries?
- Cloud Spam Filtering – Providing services related to email continuity, email spam filtering, and signature management
- Cloud Backup – Providing file level backup service with unlimited retention through a local vault unit and offsite restoration to the cloud that allows for fast data recovery after a disaster
- Cloud Document Management – Keeping track of documents, passwords, and other critical data assets through an easy-to-use online portal that allows the sharing of network topology diagrams
- Cloud Security – Providing DNS-level protection against malware, spyware, phishing, botnets, and cryptovirus. The service also provides the fastest route to a destination through top-level DNS-Servers while allowing clients to block access to specific websites.
- Cloud Antivirus – Monitoring and scanning computers daily to keep systems secure. The anti-virus blocks malware or websites unsafe and ask for user approval before loading a website
- Cloud Servers – Providing support in cloud monitoring and management to ensure uptime and efficiency
- Cloud Phone Systems – State-of-the-art VoIP calling systems with features like caller ID voicemail, call forwarding, voicemail-to-email dictation, and call attendant