How Can I Securely Store And Manage Client Data For My Engineering Firm?
Do you have a vast amount of client data that you need to store and secure? Partner with a managed IT services provider that caters to engineering firms.
To say that engineering firms deal with large amounts of client data is an understatement. From complex architectural diagrams to real estate development information, from the most detailed contracts to the simplest of email communications, the amount of data that is processed by an engineering firm is massive. The storage and security of this data is critical to operations, and the management of the applications that process this data is vital to productivity. Downtime can be detrimental, and not just the loss of time but the potential for widespread impact.
A Full IT Service Solution for the Engineering Industry
- We are the first point of contact for industry-specific software support – replacing the need to contact vendor for help.
- Our technology specialists have an in-depth knowledge of your line of business software.
- Our EngineeringIT professionals help you source rugged devices for your work in the field
- We take a proactive approach to IT maintenance and cybersecurity monitoring – allowing you the uninterrupted uptime you need to deal with tenders, applications, project management, and looming deadlines. Identifying issues before they become critical problems, like access limitations for off-site network access and remote team communications, are just some of the services EngineeringIT provides.
What Does EngineeringIT’s Complete Managed IT Services For Engineering Firms Include?
Engineers and engineering organizations use and analyze software and computer networks routinely, depending on unique IT processes for industry-specific needs. EngineeringIT’s managed IT services for engineering firms offers the hands-on assistance our clients require to keep their systems secure and stable.
The managed IT specialists of EngineeringIT are aware of and actively support the advanced drawing software, CAD, and other tools leveraged by top-notch engineering firms. We provide a complete suite of IT services to engineers and engineering firms.
Our experts provide everything from completely managed IT services to emergency support. Whichever level of network and technical assistance you need, trust EngineeringIT to enjoy reliable services.
What Are The Benefits Of Managed IT Services For Engineering Firms?
We ensure that our managed IT services understand your business requirements to offer you world-class business tech solutions which are established on a solid foundation. The benefits your engineering firm can enjoy with our managed IT services are as follows:
- Mobile workers will get easy access to their data
- Keep the corporate data and devices completely secure
- Upgrade and maintain all types of business systems
- File handling and collaboration in the cloud
- Powerful workstations which are up to the job
- Serving Canadian clients associated with real estate development, architecture, and construction with complete managed IT solutions.
What Types Of Managed IT Services Are Offered By EngineeringIT For Engineering Firms?
- Full assistance and monitoring for storage, servers, networks, and end user data
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of malware, virus, and spam solutions for end-user devices and network
- Wireless network handling
- Local backup and recovery for end-user devices and servers
- Handling of patch upgrade needs for Microsoft Windows desktops and servers
- Managed firewall services incorporating data loss prevention, interference prevention, app control, and web content filtering
- Unmatched skills and trained professionals to instruct you through every requirement
- Mobile management solution for all BYOD devices